“Be Immortal” – Immortals National Campus Blood Drive!
HELP SAVE A LIFE AND EXPERIENCE
THE VISUALLY-STRIKING, EPIC FILM ON BLU-RAY
Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment and America’s Blood Centers
Team Up to Support National Blood Drive
To celebrate the Blu-ray 3D, Blu-ray and DVD release of the epic film IMMORTALS on March 6th, Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment and America’s Blood Centers are organizing blood drives at select universities across the country starting this week and continuing through March 9th. Students and participants will experience Director Tarsem Singh’s visually stunning film, pick up exclusive IMMORTALS premium items, while donating blood at their local college campus.
Inspired by the sacrifice that Theseus made of himself to save mankind, the IMMORTALS blood drive event will help support the work of America’s Blood Centers to fulfill their mission to help those who are in need as well as encourage others to give.
Written by Charles Parlapanides and Vlas Parlapanides and Directed by visionary filmmaker Tarsem Singh (The Cell, The Fall), the IMMORTALS Blu-ray is packed with must-see bonus features including an alternate beginning, two alternate endings, deleted scenes and an amazing graphic novel, creating the ultimate fan viewing experience.
Dates / Participating University & Colleges
- Feb. 21 – University of Delaware
- Feb. 21 – Feb. 22 – Mesa Community College
- Feb. 21 – Feb. 22 – University of San Diego
- Feb. 21 – Feb. 23 – Cal Poly SLO – Poly Canyon Village
- Feb. 21 – Feb. 24 – University of Central Florida
- Feb. 21, Mar. 2, Mar. 5 – University of Washington
- Feb. 21, Feb. 27, Mar. 7 – University at Buffalo
- Feb. 22 – Salisbury University
- Feb. 22 – Feb. 23 – University of Oregon
- Feb. 22 – Feb. 24 – Arizona State University
- Feb. 23 – Beloit College
- Feb. 27 – Feb. 28 – Billings & Rocky Mountain College
- Feb. 27 – Feb. 29 – Del Mar College
- Feb. 27 – Mar. 1 – University of Miami
- Feb. 28 – San Diego State University
- Feb. 28 – Mansfield University of Pennsylvania
- Feb. 28 – Feb. 29 – Louisiana State University
- Feb. 28 – Feb. 29 – University of Wyoming in Laramie
- Feb. 29 – Century College
- Mar. 1 – Case Western Reserve University
- Mar. 1 – University of Minnesota Bailey Hall
- Mar. 1 – University of the Pacific
- Mar. 5 – Montana State University
- Mar. 5 – Mar. 8 – Miami Dade College-Kendall Campus
- Mar. 6 – University of Florida
- Mar. 6 – Mar. 8 – Northwestern State University
- Mar. 7 – University of Minnesota Middlebrook Hall
For full details regarding these blood drives and participating center information, including images and campus drive updates, please visit the Fox Connect Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/FoxConnect.
Additional drive photos, videos and other drive updates will be available on the Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment Twitter page: https://twitter.comfoxhomeent, and the hashtag #immortalsblood throughout the duration of the program.
IMMORTALS is available on Blu-ray and DVD on March 6th and was theatrically-released by Relativity Media on November 11, 2011.